Issue 168 in php-form-builder-class: Changing default method and action for form

php-form-bu...@googlecode.com

Jun 6, 2012, 6:06:06 PM6/6/12
to php-form-builder...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 168 by jroc...@smunet.net: Changing default method and action for
form
http://code.google.com/p/php-form-builder-class/issues/detail?id=168

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.When I create a form and add the button the following code is produced.
<form method="post" id="DetailForm" action="index.php">
2.How do I change the form method and action?
3. I never told it to go to index.php, and that is not the page I am
presently on.

I need to post the results to a different drupal page

2.5
PHP 5.3.8
ZendServer
Apache

Is there anywhere that documents all the possible settings?
I have just been guessing and getting lucky with most.

Great project. Way above anything I could create at this time.

php-form-bu...@googlecode.com

Jun 6, 2012, 6:34:32 PM6/6/12
to php-form-builder...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 168 by jroc...@smunet.net: Changing default method and
I found my answer
$form->configure(array(
"method" => "get","action" => "NewPage"
));

$form->addElement(new Element_Hidden("parm","update"));

I was unaware there was also a separate google discussion group. Maybe a
link at the top of the page would divert some of the non issues.

php-form-bu...@googlecode.com

Feb 11, 2014, 2:51:43 PM2/11/14
to php-form-builder...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 168 by kronzya...@gmail.com: Changing default method