Issue 200 in php-form-builder-class: add custom ajax

php-form-bu...@googlecode.com

Jul 7, 2013, 1:58:06 PM7/7/13
to php-form-builder...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 200 by mohaja...@gmail.com: add custom ajax
http://code.google.com/p/php-form-builder-class/issues/detail?id=200

I would ask if I can run custom js function that contain ajax.post after
pfbc validate inputs, could I do it that way ( pfbc for building form and
validating but not for post , custom js function that i made will run after
pfbc js validate and do some modification in data then it will send data
and do some stuff with data returned from server.

Is it possible ???

issue notifications to this address.