[Nomination][CC] Chris Tankersley

Alessandro Lai

Jan 5, 2022, 11:18:16 AM1/5/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
I would like to nominate Chris Tankersley for the CC elections.

He's a longstanding member of the Committee, a Project Representative and a known member of the PHP Community at large.

Chris Tankersley

Jan 5, 2022, 11:27:34 AM1/5/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alessandro,

I accept the nomination and look forward to continuing to work with the FIG into the future!

-Chris

http://ctankersley.com