[Nomination][CC] Navarr Barnier

Alexander Makarov

Dec 24, 2021, 4:18:25 PM12/24/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
As Yii framework representative I nominate Navarr Barnier for the position of Core Committee member.

Navarr proved to be interested in new PSRs and is willing to drive PSR-21 forward in a very active manner. I think he is a good match for this role in PHP-FIG.
Message has been deleted

Vincent de Lau

Dec 28, 2021, 7:45:44 AM12/28/21
to php...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

For some weird reason, this message is not in the PHP-FIG archive.

Hereby the secretaries recognize the nomination and acceptance of Navarr Barnier.

Regards,

Vincent de Lau

PHP-FIG Secretary

I accept this nomination, and if elected am looking forward to continuing to serve the FIG and the wider PHP community in a more official capacity. :)