읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Woody Gilk

읽지 않음,
2016. 6. 27. 오전 12:09:4316. 6. 27.
받는사람 PHP Framework Interoperability Group
In light of recent events, I am requesting that PSR-15 (HTTP
Middleware) receive a new coordinator to replace PMJ.

Regards,
--
Woody Gilk
http://about.me/shadowhand

Iain Cambridge

읽지 않음,
2016. 6. 27. 오전 4:21:5216. 6. 27.
받는사람 PHP Framework Interoperability Group
In light of recent events, I am requesting that PSR-15 (HTTP
Middleware) receive a new coordinator to replace PMJ.

I am confused, what recent events? A discussion about PMJ future in PSR? Changing coordinator while a discussion is happening and no conclusion has been reached doesn't seem appropriate?

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

읽지 않음,
2016. 6. 27. 오전 7:13:2716. 6. 27.
받는사람 php...@googlegroups.com

On Jun 26, 2016 11:09 PM, "Woody Gilk" <woody...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In light of recent events, I am requesting that PSR-15 (HTTP
> Middleware) receive a new coordinator to replace PMJ.

I'm available.

-- mwop

Paul Jones

읽지 않음,
2016. 6. 27. 오전 7:53:3716. 6. 27.
받는사람 php...@googlegroups.com

> On Jun 26, 2016, at 23:09, Woody Gilk <woody...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In light of recent events, I am requesting that PSR-15 (HTTP
> Middleware) receive a new coordinator to replace PMJ.

I do not relinquish the position.

I understand that you are attempting to make a moral stand. The proper way to take that stand is for *you* to remove *yourself* as editor.

--

Paul M. Jones
http://paul-m-jones.com

Adam Culp

읽지 않음,
2016. 6. 27. 오전 10:56:3316. 6. 27.
받는사람 PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Woody,

Same as with PSR-17, this is not appropriate. Please wait for the current drama to subside, and then evaluate proper measures to be taken. All this will do at the moment is cause more drama and stress.

Regards,
Adam Culp
전체답장
작성자에게 답글