PSR-7 typo in 1.6 Uploaded files

Jérémie Mossetchafik

Apr 10, 2023, 4:01:49 PM4/10/23
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello, for information there is an issue on the PSR-7 current specifications.

On line 538 of this file the array key should be 2, not 3. I found out because I implemented a parser for  $_FILES and used the specifications to write the unit tests.

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/accepted/PSR-7-http-message.md?plain=1#LC538

I was asked on discord to create an issue or PR but I did not found how I can have the permission to do so.

Larry Garfield

Apr 10, 2023, 4:04:36 PM4/10/23
to PHP-FIG
Typically you'd fork the project on GitHub, make a branch in your own fork, make the change, push the branch, and make a PR out of that.

In this case, it's a one character change so it's probably easier to just use the "Edit" button on GitHub, which does essentially that behind the scenes for you, all from the browser.

No particular permissions are necessary for either approach, other than having a GitHub account.

--Larry Garfield

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Apr 10, 2023, 5:12:32 PM4/10/23
to php...@googlegroups.com