[Internals][ELECTIONS] Election Outcome 2024-02

Mark Niebergall

Feb 23, 2024, 10:23:40 PMFeb 23
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello Everyone,

The Nominations period has ended. There were 4 open Core Committee (CC) member openings, and 4 nominations. Since the number of nominations for CC member matches the number of open seats, no election is necessary for CC members.

Congratulations to the following, who will fill the CC member seats:
- Steve McDougall
- Ken Guest
- Korvin Szanto
- Matteo Beccati

There will be a vacancy for the Secretary seat until a volunteer is nominated and accepted.

The changes will be effected "at 5pm UTC time on the last Sunday of the month" [0], which is 2024-02-25 17:00:00 UTC.

A big thank you to the outgoing CC members Chris Tankersley and Enrico Zimuel, and to the outgoing Secretary Steve Winter, for all their work and help with the PHP-0FIG group.

The PHP-FIG personnel webpage [1] will be updated to reflect the changes next week after the changes take effect.

Thanks,

Mark Niebergall

Lane Staples

Jul 2, 2024, 5:07:29 AM (10 days ago) Jul 2
to php...@googlegroups.com
Do we still need a Secretary? I was thinking I could be up for filling that role again.

Alessandro Lai

Jul 2, 2024, 5:10:00 AM (10 days ago) Jul 2
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello Margareth, happy to see you again here!

Yes, we do still need a third secretary, as the third spot is still vacant: https://www.php-fig.org/personnel/
Maybe we can fill it in the upcoming elections of this August?