[VOTE][CC] Coding Style 2.0.0 Approval Vote

Korvin Szanto

Mar 20, 2023, 12:05:57 PM3/20/23
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
The `2.0.0` version of the Coding Style PER has been approved by its
working group. This update introduces requirements for new PHP syntax
and offers clarification on existing syntax such as trailing commas,
empty spaces in function and class bodies, new keywords, named
arguments, match expressions, short closures, enums, attributes, and
more.

You can review the full list of changes here:
https://github.com/php-fig/per-coding-style/compare/1.0.0...0e0fc1d

This is an approval vote limited to the Core Committee. A 50% quorum
and a 2/3 majority are required for this vote to pass. If successful
`0e0fc1d` will be tagged as `2.0.0`.

Thanks,
Korvin

Larry Garfield

Mar 20, 2023, 12:17:11 PM3/20/23
to PHP-FIG
+1

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/CANeXGWW7VPwak_u84%3DyTiGW5MywencSrkYqD_M1WOd3gAoM_BA%40mail.gmail.com.

Korvin Szanto

Mar 20, 2023, 12:17:50 PM3/20/23
to php...@googlegroups.com

Chris Tankersley

Mar 20, 2023, 12:18:32 PM3/20/23
to php...@googlegroups.com

Navarr Barnier

Mar 20, 2023, 12:18:55 PM3/20/23
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Ken Guest

Mar 20, 2023, 12:31:09 PM3/20/23
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Alessandro Chitolina

Mar 21, 2023, 12:43:59 PM3/21/23
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Chuck Burgess

Mar 24, 2023, 1:57:58 PM3/24/23
to php...@googlegroups.com

Enrico Zimuel

Mar 26, 2023, 11:23:38 AM3/26/23
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Enrico Zimuel

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Mar 27, 2023, 10:28:22 AM3/27/23
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

he/him

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Apr 2, 2023, 3:45:21 AM4/2/23
to php...@googlegroups.com

Korvin Szanto

Apr 4, 2023, 12:42:36 PM4/4/23
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
This vote has passed with 10 in favor, 0 opposed, and 0 abstaining. I'll get v2.0.0 tagged!

Thanks,
Korvin