fig/log-test v1.1 release proposal

Ralf Lang

Oct 10, 2022, 4:59:43 AM10/10/22
to php-fig
Hello,

I hereby notify the Core Committee of my intent to merge the v1.1 branch of fig/log-test.
Necessary meta information like release date will be committed in due time.

This is essentially the content of the original PR against psr/log-util that has been lingering for long, but updated against fig/log-test as previously released. There is no known controversy.

In case there are no objections by Core Committee, I will release this by next monday.

Relevant bylaws:

For changes that would qualify as minor releases, the Maintainer must notify the Core Committee via a post to the mailing list of an Intent to Merge a given change. The Intent to Merge is subject to Implicit Approval with an Approval Vote if necessary.

Implicit Approval
At times, routine Working Group activity is subject to the approval of the Core Committee but in most cases is not sufficiently controversial to warrant a full vote. In such cases, an individual may declare an Intent to take an action. If no member of the Core Committee objects within seven days, the action is implicitly approved.

Any member of the Core Committee may request during that seven-day period that the change be put to a vote. If any member does so, the action is put to an Approval Vote or Decision Vote (as appropriate to the situation) to determine if it is accepted or not.