php-fig/log has no GitHub Releases for 2.0.0 and 3.0.0 tags

Jeremy Mikola

Sep 12, 2023, 8:06:33 AM9/12/23
to php...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

I was recently reading through the PSR-3 Meta Document [1] and saw references to 2.0 and 3.0 releases (for type additions). I then popped over to the GitHub repository's releases page [2] and noticed the most recent entry was for 1.1.4.

Tags for 2.0.0 and 3.0.0 do exist (accessible via the branch selector when browsing code), but they're not immediately visible. I'm not sure offhand how many PSR repositories there are (it's been a while since I had to draw up a PHP Jeopardy board), but I'm curious if there's any policy to create GitHub releases for tags. Either way, it may be helpful to users to add the two latest releases to php-fig/log if only to bump 1.1.4 off of the front page.

--
jeremy mikola

Jordi Boggiano

Sep 13, 2023, 3:30:34 AM9/13/23
to php...@googlegroups.com, Jeremy Mikola

Hey,

Thanks for the heads up, I created two releases with hopefully accurate changelogs

https://github.com/php-fig/log/releases

Best,
Jordi

Jordi Boggiano