[Vote] Maintainer for log-util library

Larry Garfield

May 18, 2022, 2:36:16 PM5/18/22
to PHP-FIG
I hereby open a Core Committee Vote to appoint Ralf Lang as Maintainer for a new log-util library that kinda-sorta exists but has no releases yet. :-)

https://github.com/php-fig/log-util/

This is an Approval Vote, Core Committee only, quorum is 50%, passage is 2/3. The vote will end on 1 June or when all of the CC has voted, whichever occurs first.

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com

Larry Garfield

May 18, 2022, 2:36:48 PM5/18/22
to PHP-FIG
+1

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/f7e8b221-fb23-4894-8dd8-7745d3ee110e%40www.fastmail.com.

Chuck Burgess

May 18, 2022, 2:54:35 PM5/18/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Ken Guest

May 18, 2022, 4:15:36 PM5/18/22
to php...@googlegroups.com

Chris Tankersley

May 18, 2022, 7:19:04 PM5/18/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

-Chris Tankersley

> On May 18, 2022, at 2:36 PM, Larry Garfield <la...@garfieldtech.com> wrote:
>
> I hereby open a Core Committee Vote to appoint Ralf Lang as Maintainer for a new log-util library that kinda-sorta exists but has no releases yet. :-)

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

May 18, 2022, 8:45:00 PM5/18/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me.

Korvin Szanto

May 18, 2022, 9:24:11 PM5/18/22
to php...@googlegroups.com

Michelle Sanver

May 19, 2022, 12:46:56 AM5/19/22
to php...@googlegroups.com

Enrico Zimuel

May 19, 2022, 1:44:00 AM5/19/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Enrico Zimuel

Woody Gilk

May 19, 2022, 11:03:05 AM5/19/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Alessandro Chitolina

May 24, 2022, 3:15:24 AM5/24/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Alessandro Chitolina

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

May 25, 2022, 3:42:06 PM5/25/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Ben Edmunds

May 26, 2022, 8:58:20 AM5/26/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Larry Garfield

May 26, 2022, 9:48:52 AM5/26/22
to PHP-FIG
We now have all 12 votes in, so we can close the vote early. Yay.

Yay: 12
Nay: 0
Abstain: 0

Ralf Lang is appointed Maintainer for the log-util library.

Ralf, all yours. Let's get a 1.0 ready and to a CC vote ASAP.

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com