PER-CS Editor Stepping Down - Transition from Korvin Szanto to Larry Garfield

Korvin Szanto

Apr 4, 2023, 1:18:30 PM4/4/23
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Now that v2.0.0 of PER-CS is tagged and released, I will be stepping
down from the editor role and rejoining the working group. To replace
me as Editor I have selected Larry Garfield.

Larry has been an active member of our working group and I have full
confidence that he will do a great job as Editor. I believe he has a
great vision for the future of PER-CS and will continue to guide it in
the right direction.

Thank you all for the support during my time as Editor,
Korvin