[VOTE][CC] Coding Style 1.0.0 Approval Vote

Korvin Szanto

May 25, 2022, 12:20:18 PM5/25/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
The Coding Style PER 1.0.0 tag has been voted ready by the working group. This
version of the Coding Style PER is effectively the same as PSR-12 with only
basic updates to terminology, naming, and formatting so any project
compatible with PSR-12 today will also be compatible with this proposed 1.0.0.
Please review the full list of changes here:
https://github.com/php-fig/per-coding-style/compare/8201676...b5cac84

This is an approval vote limited to Core Committee members, so quorum is 50%
and 2/3 majority is required to pass. If this vote passes, `b5cac84` will be
tagged as `1.0.0`.

Thanks,
Korvin

Korvin Szanto

May 25, 2022, 12:21:03 PM5/25/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Chuck Burgess

May 25, 2022, 12:36:41 PM5/25/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Larry Garfield

May 25, 2022, 12:45:11 PM5/25/22
to PHP-FIG
+1

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/CANeXGWUR2Q3pv4Vuqce0w3WFO7%3DnfJSm0Hncmi3eaFbs%3DcEKyQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/CANeXGWUR2Q3pv4Vuqce0w3WFO7%3DnfJSm0Hncmi3eaFbs%3DcEKyQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Michelle Sanver

May 25, 2022, 2:52:16 PM5/25/22
to PHP-FIG

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

May 25, 2022, 3:41:28 PM5/25/22
to php...@googlegroups.com

Woody Gilk

May 25, 2022, 3:53:01 PM5/25/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group

Alessandro Chitolina

May 26, 2022, 5:28:22 AM5/26/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Alessandro

Ben Edmunds

May 26, 2022, 8:58:00 AM5/26/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Chris

May 26, 2022, 7:41:04 PM5/26/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

-Chris

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

May 27, 2022, 5:30:42 PM5/27/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Korvin Szanto

Jun 9, 2022, 7:14:47 PM6/9/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi Everyone,
Two weeks have gone by and this vote has passed making the Coding Style PER the first approved PER!
Following the order on our personnel page, the vote was as follows:

+1:
Larry Garfield
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Chris Tankersley
Korvin Szanto
Chuck Burgess
Woody Gilk
Ben Edmunds
Michelle Sanver
Alessandro Chitolina

Did not vote:
Enrico Zimuel
Ken Guest

Our next steps are to update the website design to include PERs and to add support for PHP features that aren't yet covered.

Thanks everyone,
Korvin