Remove Drupal as a Member Project

Woody Gilk

Jan 20, 2022, 10:10:40 AM1/20/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
As proposed by https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1263

I hereby propose a Core Committee vote to remove Drupal as a member project, in good standing, per their request.

Vincent de Lau

Jan 20, 2022, 10:24:44 AM1/20/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Given that Dries Buytaert, the Drupal Project Lead , has approved the PR [1], I'm considering that a resignation per the PHP-FIG by-laws.

> A Member Project may resign from the PHP FIG in writing to an official FIG public channel. Once such a statement is published and the resignation is confirmed by a secretary, a PHP project immediately ceases to be a Member Project.

As Secretary I hereby confirm the resignation of Drupal as a Member Project effective immediately. The PR will be merged and published later today.

--
Kind regards,
Vincent de Lau