AzuraCast Representative Change

Felix Bachmann

Feb 27, 2022, 4:27:20 PM2/27/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello,

as the current representative of the AzuraCast project I'd like to switch this position with our main developer Buster Neece.

Greetings

Felix Bachmann
AzuraCast

Buster Neece

Feb 27, 2022, 5:06:24 PM2/27/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hello all!

Buster Neece here, just confirming this changeover for the AzuraCast project.

I had originally meant to do this closer to the end of my term as Secretary, but didn't quite get around to it.

Thank you Felix for your continued support and assistance!

Vincent de Lau

Feb 28, 2022, 4:59:15 AM2/28/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Hi Felix and Buster,

Hereby I confirm the change of representative for AzuraCast from Felix Bachmann to Buster Neece. Website will be updated later today.

--
Kind regards,
Vincent de Lau