읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Larry Garfield

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 8. 오후 5:04:1121. 12. 8.
받는사람 PHP-FIG
After a great deal of offlist discussion, I hereby call an Entrance Vote on a Code Localization PSR.

Specifically, the charter is here:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1259/files

Little has been firmly defined yet, of course. That's why we're building a Working Group. :-) But we have narrowed the scope to something we believe is manageable.

We are open to, and still soliciting, additional WG members who have particular experience with major projects that have existing code localization systems. Additional personnel MAY be added in the future, therefore.

This is a Core Committee vote only. Non-CC members, please sit tight. :-)

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com

Larry Garfield

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 8. 오후 5:04:5021. 12. 8.
받는사람 PHP-FIG
+1

--
Larry Garfield
la...@garfieldtech.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/6b75ff3d-f909-49d3-a277-00e49d1fa8ae%40www.fastmail.com.

Woody Gilk

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 8. 오후 5:24:1921. 12. 8.
받는사람 PHP Framework Interoperability Group

Michelle Sanver

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 9. 오전 12:42:1221. 12. 9.
받는사람 php...@googlegroups.com

Korvin Szanto

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 9. 오전 1:47:0021. 12. 9.
받는사람 php...@googlegroups.com

Chuck Burgess

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 9. 오전 9:37:3921. 12. 9.
받는사람 php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Ben Edmunds

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 9. 오전 10:16:1021. 12. 9.
받는사람 PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

Chris Tankersley

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 13. 오전 1:06:5221. 12. 13.
받는사람 php...@googlegroups.com
+1

-Chris

Chris Tankersley
http://ctankersley.com

Cees-Jan Kiewiet

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 13. 오전 10:27:5021. 12. 13.
받는사람 php...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 13. 오전 11:18:5721. 12. 13.
받는사람 php...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me

he/him

Alessandro Chitolina

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 13. 오후 4:56:0521. 12. 13.
받는사람 PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1

--

Alessandro Chitolina

Vincent de Lau

읽지 않음,
2021. 12. 24. 오전 5:02:5321. 12. 24.
받는사람 PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Voting has ended.

10 out of 12 votes were cast, quorum is reached.
With 10 'Yes' votes, 0 'No' votes and 0 'Abstain', the proposal is accepted and moves into Draft status.

PSR-21 will be assigned to the Internationalization draft.

--
Vincent de Lau
PHP-FIG Secretary