[PSR-19] Proposal for adding @generated

Enrico Zimuel

Sep 20, 2021, 3:57:17 AM9/20/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I would like to push forward the PSR-19 and PSR-5 proposals since they are in draft mode for years.
One month ago, I sent this PR for adding the @generated tag:

I think we can do more for these proposals. For instance, adding a way to specify array type structures or working to support PHP 8 features.

Is there someone else in the group that is interested in moving forward these standards?

Thanks,
Enrico Zimuel

Alessandro Lai

Sep 21, 2021, 11:09:26 AM9/21/21
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
Thank you Enrico for stepping in to push this forward.
Chuck Burgess is the editor and probably the main person to talk to.

Also, I would like to remind here that we already have a #psr-5 channel on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/php-fig) if you want to regroup the WG and restart the work.

Enrico Zimuel

Oct 27, 2021, 4:42:53 AM10/27/21
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alessandro,

ok, I'm trying to resurrect the PSR-19 and PSR-5 work since I think these are very important.
I tried to contact Chuck Burgess multiple times but I didn't get a response.
In the meantime I merged https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1249 since I had 2 reviews.

Regards,
Enrico Zimuel