[ACCEPTANCE VOTE][CC] PSR-20 Clock Interface

Chuck Burgess

Nov 3, 2022, 2:47:29 PM11/3/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
I am opening an ACCEPTANCE VOTE for PSR-20, the Clock Interface. Per the by-laws, the  acceptance vote is limited to Core Committee members. The vote will close either at 23:59:59 UTC on 18 November 2022, or when all CC members have cast their vote, whichever comes first.

Trial Implementations:

Real-life implementations waiting for PSR-20 to be ready:

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU ARE A CC MEMBER.
Current CC Members are as follows:

Larry Garfield
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Chris Tankersley
Korvin Szanto
Chuck Burgess
Enrico Zimuel
Michelle Sanver
Alessandro Chitolina
Ken Guest
Jaap van Otterdijk
Navarr Barnier

Chuck Burgess, Sponsor

Chuck Burgess

Nov 3, 2022, 2:47:48 PM11/3/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1
CRB

Jaap van Otterdijk

Nov 3, 2022, 5:45:51 PM11/3/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1
Jaap

Navarr Barnier

Nov 3, 2022, 6:30:02 PM11/3/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Nov 3, 2022, 6:37:35 PM11/3/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1

Michelle Sanver

Nov 3, 2022, 6:42:55 PM11/3/22
to php...@googlegroups.com

Ken Guest

Nov 4, 2022, 5:07:58 AM11/4/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
oddly found that the spec and meta document links didn't work, but these did :-)

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/clock.md

It's a definite +1 from me - looking forward to refactoring some of my legacy project to use this spec once I get a round tuit.

k.

Alessandro Chitolina

Nov 4, 2022, 7:27:36 AM11/4/22
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group
+1!

Alessandro

Chuck Burgess

Nov 24, 2022, 10:08:29 AM11/24/22
to php...@googlegroups.com
Voting closed November 18th, with these results:

Voting +1:
Matthew Weier O’Phinney
Chuck Burgess
Michelle Sanver
Alessandro Chitolina
Ken Guest
Jaap van Otterdijk
Navarr Barnier

Not voting:
Larry Garfield
Cees-Jan Kiewiet
Chris Tankersley
Korvin Szanto
Enrico Zimuel

With 50% quorum met (7/12) and 2/3 threshold met (+7/-0), the vote passes.  Secretaries, please designate PSR-20 as accepted.  The Working Group is hereby dissolved, with Chris Seufert as the PSR-20 Editor going forward (unless he wishes to designate an alternate).