Sr. BI/ETL Developer (Strong SQL, SAP BO BODS exp) - Direct Client Contract To Hire or Full Time Opening: SAN FRANCISCO, CA (Locals and GCs/Citizens Only)

Karan (510-870-2219)

Jan 24, 2012, 2:47:13 PM1/24/12
to rec...@cbsinfosys.com
Hi,

My name is Karan and I am urgently seeking a Sr. BI/ETL Developer (Strong SQL, BO BODS BODI exp) to work for my direct end client on-site in San Francisco, CA. This is a contract to hire position or FTE (full time permanent position) depending upon your choice. So, my client is only interested in independent candidates (GC/US Citizens) and locals to SFO, CA.

I have included the job details below and wondering if you would like to take an opportunity with us. If you are available and interested then please respond back to me at Ka...@cbsinfosys.com (Karan - 510-870-2219) ASAP with the following details:-

Updated resume
Visa Status:
Contract hourly rate (w2/c2c):
Expected full time salary( Client would be interested in knowing this as well):
Current Location:
Availability to interview:
Availability to start:
Phone:

Job Details:

POSITION TITLE: Sr. BI/ETL Developer (Strong SQL, SAP BO BODS exp)
LOCATION:
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
DURATION:
6 MONTHS CONTRACT TO HIRE or Direct Hire (Full Time Permanent)
RATE:
D.O.E

Note from the HM: Please make sure they are strong in BODS and SQL.  We have seen resumes in the past and the resume looks strong but when we interviewed them they couldn’t even answer basic BODS or SQL related questions.

Responsibilities:

* Design and develop ETL processes between OLTP and OLAP systems using SAP BODS.
* Data warehouse design and modeling (star schemas, dimensional modeling), using ERWIN.

* Create, maintain and troubleshoot SQL Query execution plans.
* Create and maintain unit test plans.

* Create shell scripts for job automation.
* Code Deployment in QA, UAT and Production.
* Assist and train QA analysts to test ETL Applications.
* Performance tuning of ETL extracts.

* Design and develop PL/SQL procedures for various ETL applications.

* Respond to production support issues including some off-hours.

Requirements:

* 7+ years of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence design and development experience.
* 5+ years of experience in the SAP Business Objects (BODI, BODS)

* UNIX proficiency a must.
* SQL, PL/SQL proficiency required.
* Oracle 10/11g.
* Familiarity with data modeling tools such as Erwin desired.
* Demonstrated successful working relationships with IT and Business customers.
* Ability to present complex technical ideas in business-friendly language.
* Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
* Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
* Exceptional customer service orientation.
* Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Strong multi-tasking capabilities.

 Thanks,
  Karan
  Central Business Solutions, Inc.
  510-870-2219
  Ka...@cbsinfosys.com

Ashish (510-870-2219)

Jan 26, 2012, 1:36:24 PM1/26/12
to rec...@cbsinfosys.com
Hi,

My name is Ashish and I am urgently seeking a Sr. BI/ETL Developer (Strong SQL, BO BODS BODI exp) to work for my direct end client on-site in San Francisco, CA. This is a contract to hire position or FTE (full time permanent position) depending upon your choice. So, my client is only interested in independent candidates (GC/US Citizens) and locals to SFO, CA.

I have included the job details below and wondering if you would like to take an opportunity with us. If you are available and interested then please respond back to me at Ash...@cbsinfosys.com (Ashish - 510-870-2219) ASAP with the following details:-

 Thanks,
  Ashish

  Ashish@cbsinfosys.com