Direct Client Urgent Contract Opening: Release Manager PDM (Portfolio Delivery Management) - Richmond, VA

Karan (510-870-2219)

Feb 7, 2012, 6:43:51 PM2/7/12
to rec...@cbsinfosys.com

Hi,

My name is Karan and I am urgently looking for a Release Manager PDM (Portfolio Delivery Management) for a contract position with my direct client in Richmond, VA.

I have included the job details below and wondering if you would be interested in this opportunity. If yes, then please contact me ASAP at Ka...@cbsinfosys.com (Karan 510-870-2219), with the details requested below:

Updated resume
Visa Status:
Current Location:
Expected C2C or W2 hourly rate:
Availability to Interview and start:
Phone #
Date of Birth (Only month and date):
Full SSN:

The Client has immediate and ongoing needs for quality candidates with this experience. They are interested in reviewing candidates on ongoing bases as we build a pool of qualified candidates. Assignments will start with a minimum of 3 months with strong potential for longer term extension.

Job Details:

Job Title - Release Manager PDM (Portfolio Delivery Management)
Hot Status - Yes
Type of Interview - Phone Screen
Location – Richmond, VA
Duration: 3 months contract – to long term
Rate - $55/hr-$60/hr
Overtime /Expenses - NO

The role is Release Manager (Deployment Manager) for the INGD Release Management Workstream.
The "daily activities" are the following: -
- Deployment planning ( Minute by Minute Deployment schedule creation / review / execution )
- Participation in Change Control Board (CCB) activities ( Production change meetings, Change Request processing)
- Deployment Status Reporting - First set of bullets below Specifically, the release management workstream has the following objectives:
- Develop a structured process to control production deployments - Ensure implementation management standards & best practices are being leveraged
- Capture deployment inventory and communicate readiness status
- Create change orders, obtain approvals and support execution The scope of this Workstream includes both pre-conversion deployments as well as conversion event deployments.

Pre-Conversion Deployments:
- Leverage existing process to control & monitor production deployments leading up to the conversion event
- Provide input to the conversion planning team based on deployment risks and/or delays that may jeopardize the conversion event Conversion Event Deployments: - Responsible for ensuring production readiness for each deployment event
- Provides centralized coordination of deployments during conversion window
 - Provides regular updates on the status of work orders to the schedule team (MBM) which governs the sequence of deployments

Conversion Event Deployments:
- Responsible for ensuring production readiness for each deployment event
- Provides centralized coordination of deployments during conversion window
- Provides regular updates on the status of work orders to the schedule team (MBM) which governs the sequence of deployments

Regards,

Karan
Central Business Solutions, Inc.
510-870-2219