Direct End Client 8 Months Contract Opportunity : UX Designer (New York City, NY)

Ashish (510-870-2219)

Feb 8, 2012, 6:52:45 PM2/8/12
to rec...@cbsinfosys.com
Hi ,

My name is Ashish, and It was wonderful speaking to you over phone am sourcing for following job with my Client . I’ve included the job specs below and wondering if you would like to take this opportunity with us. If yes, then please respond back to this email with your updated resume and Below details:-

Updated resume
Visa Status: -
Current Location: -
Availability to interview:-
Availability to join: -
Phone #:-
Best Time to contact:-
Corp to Corp rates:-

Title :
UX Designer
Location : New York City, NY
Type : 8 Months contract position

Responsibilities:
Need a UX developer who can work with business and technical customer to help design Web and Mobile UI for a cutting edge business in payment industry

Skills:-

•Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Dreamweaver
CSS (prefer exposure to CSS3)
•        HTML (prefer exposure to HTML5)
•        JQuery
•        Javascript
•        Cross-browser experience
•        Mobile Web experience
•        Exposure to ASP.NET

Best Regards,
Ashish
CBS Information Systems, Inc (A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Phone: (510)-870-2219
Fax: (510)-740-3677
Email: ash...@cbsinfosys.com
Email: cbsa...@gmail.com