Direct Client Contract Position: Data / Information Analyst (Teradata, Oracle, VB and UNIX, OLAP/SQL, Financial Exp) - Richmond, VA

1 view

Karan (510-870-2219)

Jan 25, 2012, 1:46:31 PM1/25/12
to rec...@cbsinfosys.com

Hi,

My name is Karan and I am sourcing for a Data / Information Analyst with experience in Teradata, Oracle, VB and UNIX, OLAP/SQL with desired experience  in MVS, Teradata, SAS and 5+ years of financial experience for my direct client on-site in Richmond, VA.

I have included the job details and wondering if you would like to take this opportunity with us. If you are interested then kindly send me an updated copy of your resume, visa status, current location, and availability and contact details at Ka...@cbsinfosys.com.

JOB DETAILS:

Job Title: Data / Information Analyst III – 20731
Location:
Richmond, VA
Duration:
6 months contract
Rate:
$50/hr all inclusive
Type of interview:
Phone Screen

Responsible for the mining, analysis, and presentation of transactional and analytical data. Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies. Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling. May provide technical support on data warehouse teams. Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records). Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms

5+ years experience with Financial Services clients
Experience with major querying tools desired
Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams

No OT except for data and systems training

Desired:
Common skill sets ay" Teradata, Oracle, VB and UNIX 5+ years experience
OLAP/SQL Tools 5+ yrs experience with MVS, Teradata, SAS, desired
Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data analysis, modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges

Regards,

Karan
Central Business Solutions, Inc.
510-870-2219