Urgent Opening with Direct Client : QA Analyst with Oracle 360 POS testing in San Francisco CA Contract 1+yr

Kunal (510 870 2259)

Jan 30, 2012, 2:24:14 PM1/30/12
to rec...@cbsinfosys.com
Hi,
My name is Kunal, and I am sourcing for following jobs. I’ve included the job specs below and wondering if you would like to take this opportunity with us.
If yes, then please send your updated resume and salary details to ku...@cbsinfosys.com

Title:   QA Analyst with Oracle 360  POS testing
Location: San Francisco CA
Type : Contract  long term 1+ yr
Rate : DOE

Required:

This is a hands-on Automation Test position.
5+ years automated functional testing experience
Experience with Oracle 360  POS testing and e-commerce
Exposure to automated testing tools
Exposure to object oriented analysis and design
Participated in full lifecycle development on large projects
Ability to write acceptance criteria for features in simple business language
Understanding of Unit, Functional, System, Performance, Technical and Operational testing and the tools utilized
Is eager to learn new methodologies and tools
Is a cutting-edge knowledge seeker
Is familiar with interface testing and mock objects concepts
Experience with execution and reporting of both manual and automated test scripts
Experience with testing distributed systems
In-depth knowledge of the process and skills to produce the tools needed to automate testing
Proficient in test tool analysis and data flow

--
Kunal N

CBS Information Systems, Inc
37600 Central Court
Suite 214
Newark, CA 94560
Work: (510)713-9900 x 212
Mobile: (510)870-2259
Fax: (510)740-3677
Email: ku...@cbsinfosys.com
IM: kunal_cbs(Yahoo)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kunaln

Business Solutions Through Cutting Edge Technology

See who we know in common