Direct End Client 5 Months Contract Opportunity : Software developer with Java SOAP and REST API'S (Redwood City, California)

1 view

Ashish (510-870-2219)

Jan 31, 2012, 4:45:47 PM1/31/12
to rec...@cbsinfosys.com
Hi ,

My name is Ashish, and I am sourcing for following job with my Client . I’ve included the job specs below and wondering if you would like to take this opportunity with us. If yes, then please respond back to this email with your updated resume and Below details:-

Updated resume
Visa Status: -
Current Location: -
Availability to interview:-
Availability to join: -
Phone #:-
Best Time to contact:-
Expected W2 Rates and Corp to Corp rates:-

Title :
software developer Java SOAP and REST API'S
Location : Redwood City, California
Type : 5 Months contract position

Requirements:
• 4 year computer science degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience developing with both SOAP and REST APIs.
• Experience with building or maintaining code repositories on Github.
• Ability to write simple to complex code examples in Java and PHP.

• Familiarity with Apache Axis is a plus.

Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain developer-friendly API sample code libraries to be used by external developers.
• Act as the gatekeeper of code contributed by developer community on Github.
• Synthesize feedback from the developer community and recommend ways to improve the developer experience with Zuora products.

Best Regards,
Ashish
CBS Information Systems, Inc (A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Phone: (510)-870-2219
Fax: (510)-740-3677
Email: ash...@cbsinfosys.com
Email: cbsa...@gmail.com
Web: http://www.cbsinfosys.com

Ashish (510-870-2219)

Feb 1, 2012, 2:12:18 PM2/1/12
[...]

• Synthesize feedback from the developer community and recommend ways to improve the developer experience with Clients products.