Reuse producers connections.

Artem Sheludko

Mar 2, 2021, 8:32:34 AM3/2/21
to php-amqplib-devel
We use rabbitMQ and OldSound vendor on the php project. Problem is that producers create to many connection (on every sneeze) and time to time rabbitMQ down. Question is how we can reuse tcp connections between producers, different requests?

Ramūnas Dronga

Mar 25, 2021, 3:45:13 AM3/25/21
to php-amqplib-devel
Just keep connection open till next message.
If it's not possible (usually producing from WEB requests), then You can try AMQP proxy [1].

Artem Sheludko

Mar 25, 2021, 10:01:44 AM3/25/21
to php-amqp...@googlegroups.com
Hello. Yes I am trying use amqproxy but receive the same result. Per request to request creating tcp connection. So I do not know why it is happening.

Artem Sheludko

Mar 25, 2021, 10:08:16 AM3/25/21
to php-amqp...@googlegroups.com