Re. conference call this morning

Bryan Hugill

Aug 23, 2013, 4:36:50 AM8/23/13
to phot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that it was great to be able to chat to you about your work and to hear where things are at at the moment. Looking forward to a fruitful collaboration and I hope we can give you some solid data / feedback to allow for the development of the next version of Photosynq :)

Best,
Bryan

Greg Austic

Aug 23, 2013, 9:03:28 AM8/23/13
to phot...@googlegroups.com
Bryan -

Definitely - just let me know when is a convenient time to talk for
you (give me a couple times) and I'm in. It sounds like you have some
very specific applications that I'd really like to hear about - they
may be very applicable to other organizations as well. One group that
I spoke with is CGIAR, which does rural seed development in Africa and
Asia, and I'm sure what you're thinking about would also apply to
them.

Feel free to throw your ideas onto the wiki under "Research Topics and
Questions" or pass them along through the forum (I'll make sure they
got on the wiki if you do).

We can't get to beta testing soon enough!

Greg
> --

Greg Austic

2198 Seminole Dr.