sooooo close to first real dataset

Greg Austic

Jan 14, 2014, 9:39:36 PM1/14/14
to phot...@googlegroups.com
We're working on getting our first real (meaning out in the field) set of plant data.  This is to help us more easily develop the app, website, and analytical tools and to test out the unit outside the lab.

So I went 'outside' here - well actually it's a greenhouse, but it's as outside as you can get and still find green leaves in michigan in january. The idea is to measure leaves at the top, middle and bottom of each plant, and to note the color and side of leaf (upper or lower).  With these categories, we should be able to correlate some interesting findings relating to photosynthetic activity (like Phi2 is higher at the bottom of the canopy, for example).

Alas after fixing a dead battery and losing a part, I lost the daylight and couldn't get it done... but expect a post very very soon with some initial and (hopefully) interesting data!!!!

Greg

--
Greg Austic

PhotosynQ project