Photometric calibration data now available; Pandas required

mommerm...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 12:26:28 AM11/17/18
to photometrypipeline_users
A new feature has been implemented: it is now possible to obtain the raw catalog calibration data that were used in the derivation of the magnitude zeropoint. This can happen as a separate text file for each frame and/or in the results sqlite3 .db file. The handling of the sqlite3 files has been updated and is now done with pandas, so please make sure it is available on your machine (to install: pip install pandas).

Finally, I introduce pp_setup.py, which will be used for customization of the pipeline functions. Right now, only the newly available functions (saving of calibration data) is controlled through this file. In the future, I will introduce more ways for fine-tuning pipeline processes, as well as the diagnostic output. Stay tuned!

Remember to do a `git pull` to make use of these new features.