Malayala Manorama - News photographers ( Advt. 28.12.2011 )

Arun Basil Lal

Dec 30, 2011, 1:46:37 AM12/30/11
to Photography Kerala

Jamie Furlong

Dec 30, 2011, 4:35:04 AM12/30/11
to photogra...@googlegroups.com
My Malayalam isn't as good as it used to be. What does it say?

Arun Basil Lal

Dec 30, 2011, 5:27:57 AM12/30/11
to photogra...@googlegroups.com
Its an advert inviting students as Photographer Trainee by Malayala Manorama, the newspaper giant.

seriously you can read Malayalam?

Jamie Furlong

Dec 30, 2011, 6:28:03 AM12/30/11
to photogra...@googlegroups.com
Arun, I can barely distinguish between Chinese and Hindi, let alone Malayalam. All I know is when you guys speak it, you sound like a machine-gun going off.

nambood...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2011, 10:55:22 AM12/30/11
to photogra...@googlegroups.com
do they really mean that they will give a 17.5k as stipend?  :O interesting! think i should sent one resume!
With Regards

Jishnu Vediyoor Phtography
Photographer  |  Designer | Blogger
Cinematographer | Social Marketing