Sergey Buslenko Photobiennale-2009

zafer özer

Nov 20, 2009, 11:42:44 AM11/20/09
to photog...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,
Writing to invite You to take part in our 2nd International Photographic Biennale Rivne-2009 that is to be held on the 18th of December, 2009.
 5 sections - Black& white, Colour, Experimental, Nature, Water
 Golden, Silver and Bronze Medals from FIAP, PSA and ISF in each section,
 500, 300, 200 US dollars prizes for the best prints in each section, 114 different awards

 аnd 5 stars' hard cover  Biennale catalogue of best photographs (260 pages)
 All the information can be found along with the entry form with:
  www.fiap.com.ua

Please, take note that the deadline for sending photos is 15th, November, 2009
We welcome Your contribution and hope that Your photographic art will grace the pages of our Biennale edition.
Sincerely,
Sergey Buslenko
ES.FIAP, EFIAP/g, FRPS, ER.ISF
Photobiennale Chairman