An Opportunity for You at IAAP

1 view

IAAP

Dec 25, 2023, 1:01:06 PM12/25/23
to photogra...@googlegroups.com
.

IAAP - PhotOlympics

We are thrilled to announce the upcoming Photo Olympics, a global celebration of artistic vision and creativity! As we embark on this exciting journey, we are inviting passionate individuals to join the organizing committee or serve as judges for various stages of this monumental event.

National Photo Olympics: The event kicks off with a contest where photographers from each country showcasing their talent. Winners move on to represent their nation on the regional stage.

Regional Groups: The competition intensifies as regional groups compete against each other, bringing forth diverse perspectives and styles. The champions from each region advance to the prestigious World Olympics.

World Photo Olympics: The global stage is set as the best photographers from around the world go head-to-head. The pinnacle of creativity is reached, and only the most exceptional move on to the grand finale.

Grand Finale: The International Association of Art Photographers will select a city to host the final stage, where the world's top photographers will converge to compete for the coveted title.

We are inviting passionate individuals that wish to be part of this extraordinary journey, to join us in organizing this year Photo Olympics.

•  Join the Organizing Committee: Contribute your organizational and promotional skills, creativity, and passion for photography to make Photo Olympics 2024 a truly unforgettable experience. From event logistics to participant coordination, there are various roles available to suit your expertise.

•  Become a Judge: We are seeking experienced photographers and industry professionals to serve as judges for different stages of the competition. Your discerning eye and valuable insights will play a crucial role in identifying the most outstanding talents.

Take a step towards being an integral part of Photo Olympics 2024 by applying for the Organizing Committee or Judge position today.

Apply Here: https://theiaap.com/volunteer/?olympics&lang=eng

Join and together, we can make the Photo Olympics a truly unforgettable experience for photographers and audiences alike

• Global Impact: Be part of a historic event that unites photographers from every corner of the globe, promoting cultural exchange and artistic diversity.

• Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals, industry leaders, and rising stars in the world of photography.

• Contribute to Artistic Excellence: Your involvement will help shape the future of photography, fostering a legacy of innovation and creativity.