Still accepting submissions! Hurry up and apply at 130th Toronto International Salon of Photography

The Toronto Camera Club

Nov 4, 2023, 11:01:35 PM11/4/23
to photogra...@googlegroups.com
.

130th TORONTO INTERNATIONAL SALON of PHOTOGRAPHY

Hi All,
We hope that you are all well and that you all received your medals, ribbons, gifts, catalogs and DVD’s from 129th Salon. If not, please, contact us ASAP.
Due to Covid-19 and occasional lockdowns we had to continue with structural changes we made 3 years ago – All digital.

Here are the details for 130th International Salon Competition:
• Nature
• Pictorial Color
• Pictorial Mono
• Photojournalism
• Cityscapes
• Travel

Closing date is November 7. 2023! For further information, please visit our salon page:

Please, read Entry Rules! If you have any question or concern, please, do not hesitate to contact: lily.m...@torontocameraclub.com

Kindest regards,

Lily Markovic, 130th Salon Chair

GOOD LUCK!