Task List for Photocamp

James Carlson

Apr 11, 2009, 1:23:31 PM4/11/09
to Pete Proedehl, Jenn Turner, James S. Carlson, Derek Dysart, Rachel Kenison, Patrick Schley, photoc...@googlegroups.com
Organized by topic, with names. We'll review this at the next meeting or at a conference call in the next couple of weeks.

As the days approach we could use help with setup. If you know anyone else who can attend the setup co-working sessions below, please spread the word and invite them!

Food:
  • James and Derek to contact Transfer for lunch donation of pizzas, salads
  • Jenn to contact Caroline from Eden's Market for dinner quote
  • James to verify with Brian from Quasi that it will be open all day for custom beverage sales

Sessions:
  • Pete to start floating session topics on website
  • Please everyone submit your sessions to Pete

After-party:
  • Jenn to contact Lakefront Brewery for beer
  • Derek to contact WMSE and see if they want to co-broadcast at the Afterparty
  • James to contact 88.9 and see if they want to co-broadcast at the Afterparty

Setup:
  • Co-working session for Fish Store Cleanup into Session Room: Wed Apr 15 6-8pm
  • Co-working session for Fab Lab Setup into Session Room: Tue Apr 21 6-8pm
  • Co-working General Setup and A/V: Fri May 1 12pm-9pm (come anytime)
    • Raffle Prize Display
    • Agenda Wall
    • Matrix Room
    • Registration
    • Food

Marketing:
Spread the word and come for co-working! Thank you!

James Carlson
Director, Bucketworks: The world's first health club for the brain
My direct line: 414-405-2701
1340 N 6th St
Check our schedule at www.bucketworks.org
Where do you 'what if' together?