Fwd: Facebook Ads Alert: Account Charged

James Carlson

May 11, 2009, 10:49:42 AM5/11/09
to photoc...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I posted a Facebook ad for Photocamp, and got a total of 14 clicks over a 7 day period. Kinda neat.

James Carlson
Director, Bucketworks: The world's first health club for the brain
My direct line: 414-405-2701
1340 N 6th St
Check our schedule at www.bucketworks.org
Where do you 'what if' together?

May 11, 2009, 4:07:13 PM5/11/09
to photoc...@googlegroups.com
I should send you the stats from the queercamp ad I posted. it got over $20 of click throughs every day. it got to be too expensive for me to run!

Pete Prodoehl

May 11, 2009, 4:18:46 PM5/11/09
to photoc...@googlegroups.com

So I assume the ROI was not good considering the attendance of QueerCamp?

Can you geo-target networks where the ads will be shown?

Can you set a specific $ amount for it to use and then have the system stop running it?

(Tracy, all set to discuss QueerCamp at Web414 this week?)

Pete

Kevin Ciesielski

May 11, 2009, 4:23:23 PM5/11/09
to photoc...@googlegroups.com
Can you geo-target networks where the ads will be shown?
yes

Can you set a specific $ amount for it to use and then have the system stop running it?
yes

I think it was just an evil queer minion of click frauders bent on costing Tracy money ;)

Good conversations starters for this thursday!

-Kevin