Video?

Douglas Whitfield

Jan 30, 2009, 10:40:44 AM1/30/09
to PhotoCampMKE
I'm typically a counter-insurgent against scope creep, but I thought
I'd throw this out there. Is there anyone interested in video (or
moving film)? That's where almost all of my experience with anything
approaching artistic or useful has occurred...it's been a few years
since college though, so I'm rusty and wouldn't feel comfortable
leading a session, but I thought there might be room for a session or
two on video. I thought also, if people hadn't been thinking video at
all, it might be an additional avenue for sponsorship.

Just my two cents. :)

Pete Prodoehl

Jan 30, 2009, 11:10:14 AM1/30/09
to PhotoCampMKE
I think the topic of video/film/motion graphics, etc. should be a
totally different thing from PhotoCampMilwaukee.

But... we should definitely *shoot* video of the event, and produce
something nice.

Would you want to do that?

Pete

Douglas Whitfield

Jan 31, 2009, 12:58:10 PM1/31/09
to PhotoCampMKE
On Jan 30, 10:10 am, Pete Prodoehl <ras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But... we should definitely *shoot* video of the event, and produce
> something nice.
>
> Would you want to do that?

I'd be willing to shoot some, but I have *no* video equipment.

Pete Prodoehl

Jan 31, 2009, 9:58:16 PM1/31/09
to PhotoCampMKE
I may be able to supply the equipment...

Pete