Nikon D70S Self timer

Anu-Linux

Jun 7, 2008, 11:28:08 AM6/7/08
to phot...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

setting up the self timer in Nikon D70s is a pain in a**. i don't have the user manual, but i'm downloading one now. but in the mean time, wanted to tell you all about it. actually nikon should have make it bit easier than this to take a photo with self timer. :-(. any experience in this issue?

cheers!

--
දසුන්ප්‍රිය අනුරාධ.
D. AnuradhA

My Blog : http://blog.mihikatha.net/
My Photo Galleries : http://www.flickr.com/photos/dasun
http://picasaweb.google.com/linuxdassa

Anu-Linux

Jun 7, 2008, 11:41:51 AM6/7/08
to phot...@googlegroups.com
hi,

downloaded manual. page 105 explains how to take the photos with self timer. :-) and now i think it's not a big deal :D. but as this is a very small feature and also because this is a frequently used feature i think it would be better if we could have a chance to find the option easily..

some times it's just me.. others might have find this easily :D

any ways,.. here the link where i downloaded the manual

http://www.nikonians.org/html/resources/nikon_articles/other/manuals/manuals.html

cheers!

Vishwa Aluthge

Jun 9, 2008, 12:57:00 AM6/9/08
to phot...@googlegroups.com
I think they hv fixed this issue (sorry I hv not used the d70 or d70's) in their newer camera's.
In D80 and D200, there is a dedicated shoot mode button cycling between - single, bracket, self-timer, remote.
The timer delay (2 to 20 secs) has to be adjusted in the menu's.
--
Vishwa - Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus !
~¡Si no puedes vivir por tu país - dejarlo!~