Batteries for Mamiya RZ67

Anuradha Ratnaweera

Dec 11, 2008, 9:02:00 PM12/11/08
to Photo SL
HI all,

Does anyone know a place to buy a 4LR44 or 4SR44 battery for my Mamiya RZ67?

It's a 6V battery. It's almost as think as a regular AA (may be
slightly thiner) and about as half long.

I'll do a shopping session next week, but in the meantime if someone
happens to go around, please inquire the availability of this battery
(or any 6V "AA" battery for that matter), so I can reduce some hassle.
Thanks in advance!

Anuradha
--
http://www.sayura.net/anuradha/

viraj

Dec 11, 2008, 11:02:48 PM12/11/08
to phot...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Anuradha Ratnaweera <anur...@taprobane.org>

> It's a 6V battery. It's almost as think as a regular AA (may be
> slightly thiner) and about as half long.

for any type of cell, i'd recommend 'magnet cells'. it's in 'lucky
plaza', colombo 3. it's on a by road to right when you are from
liberty plaza junc.

~viraj

Indika De Silva

Dec 15, 2008, 12:22:26 AM12/15/08
to phot...@googlegroups.com
yea magnet cells is the place. if they dont have they will make one and give
--
IndikaForever®
Proud to be a Sri Lankan