Canon EF 70-200 2.8 L lens for sale

Chamil Thanthrimudalige

Oct 7, 2008, 3:04:54 AM10/7/08
to phot...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am selling a brand new big white. Well almost. I have used the lens
for 2 fashion shows over the last week end and that is it. I bought
the lens brand new from Metropolitan a Week ago. It carries the local
Canon warranty from Metropolitan. I got a good deal on the lens
because of a friend there.

Lens :: Canon EF 70-200 2.8 L
Price brought for :: 146, 000/=
Normal brand new selling price in Sri Lanka with local warranty ::
About 150, 000/=

Expected price :: 145, 000/=

The lens is in as new quality and comes with all the packing.

If needed I can also give a 77mm UV filter also which I got for 4,
600/= for 4,000/=.

Give me a buzz on 0777 443578 if any one is interested in buying this.

Thank you.

TC
Chamil
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chamilt/