Release 2023.2.0

Jim Easterbrook

Feb 18, 2023, 11:12:56 AM2/18/23
to pho...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

I've just released version 2023.2.0 of Photini.

This release adds an uploader for "Pixelfed" - a federated photo sharing
service that I'm told is a bit like Instagram. I've also made a lot of
changes "under the bonnet" of the other uploaders.

As always, please let me know if you find any problems.

--
Jim Easterbrook <http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/>

Jim Easterbrook

Feb 19, 2023, 6:24:35 AM2/19/23
to pho...@googlegroups.com
On 18/02/2023 16:11, Jim Easterbrook wrote:

> I've just released version 2023.2.0 of Photini.

This has now been superseded by version 2023.2.0.1, which fixes a
long-standing bug in defining a new camera on the "technical" tab.