ImportError: No module named honeyjs error when running phoneyc

Andy

Feb 19, 2011, 5:57:42 PM2/19/11
to phoneyc
Hi

I'm trying out phoneyc and when I run it I get the error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "phoneyc.py", line 190, in <module>
from DOM.DOM import DOM
File "/home/andrew/Desktop/Dropbox/Hobby/phoneyc/phoneyc-read-only/
DOM/DOM.py", line 11, in <module>
from Window import Window
File "/home/andrew/Desktop/Dropbox/Hobby/phoneyc/phoneyc-read-only/
DOM/Window.py", line 9, in <module>
from honeyjs import Runtime
ImportError: No module named honeyjs

This is SVN HEAD, I checked out about an hour ago.

Any thoughts? I'm sure it's something simple but it isn't obvious to
me!

Thanks
Andy

jose nazario

Feb 20, 2011, 3:05:25 PM2/20/11
to pho...@googlegroups.com
the error is telling you you need to build the module honeyjs, which
is under modules. it has some hairy dependencies, we know, including
spidermonkey.

-- jose

--
jose nazario

Andrew Smith

Feb 23, 2011, 4:40:27 AM2/23/11
to pho...@googlegroups.com
aha, me being dumb then! I will follow the README this time and hopefully get it compiled

Thanks