Re: iOS cordova app crashes on stringByEvaluatingJavaScriptFromString: in the class CDVCommandDelegateI

Message has been deleted

Geetha Jai Chetan

May 31, 2014, 6:02:16 AM5/31/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com, mkp1...@gmail.com, nma...@gmail.com

On Saturday, May 31, 2014 3:19:21 PM UTC+5:30, Geetha Jai Chetan wrote:

The app is been developed using the Cordova version 3.2 and with iOS versions  6 and 7.

In the app APNS is been supported, so in order to support the APNS feature we have to sent the status to server when the app goes to the foreground . For this support we requested the OS to extend the execution time () so that app can send the status to the server. In mean time if the app rest a while in the background and comes to the foreground let say some 30 mins,the app crashes out with exception EXC_BAD_ACCESS.

The crash report says that the exception is been caught in the CDVCommandDelegaetImpl class in the method  evalJsHelper2: for the API i.e stringByEvaluatingJavaScriptFromString:.

Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 3.24.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 3.10.10 PM.png