PGB to update to iOS 13 SDK

Venkatesh G

Mar 19, 2020, 11:35:30 PM3/19/20
to phonegap

Hi Team,

We have uploaded ipa in appstore last week and we received below warning message from Apple

This app was built with the iOS 12.1 SDK. Starting April 2020 all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later, included in Xcode 11 or later.

We checked the app builds logs for ios and We can see the following path

/Applications/Xcode101.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS12.1.sdk/

Form this, PhoneGap Build is already able to build with the iOS 12.1 SDK, which is exactly what Apple is requesting

any updates from PGB to update to iOS 13?

Chris Brody

Mar 20, 2020, 11:03:41 AM3/20/20
to phonegap
Please ask on GitHub. As a Cordova maintainer I would say that this not an official forum on the main framework and this does not seem to be a supported forum.

jcesarmobile

Mar 20, 2020, 11:29:16 AM3/20/20
to phonegap
Looks like they already posted the same question on the official phonegap forums:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/phonegap/pgb-to-update-to-ios-13-sdk/td-p/10990310?page=1

But it was posted on the wrong forum, the official Phonegap Build forum is https://community.adobe.com/t5/phonegap-build/bd-p/phonegap-build

Anyway, Adobe employees don't monitor them or at least don't answer. I would consider switching to something else (like building locally, use some CI/CD platform or online mac)