Ionic Based Android Platform Security Concern

KarthiK E

Sep 30, 2019, 3:30:01 AM9/30/19
to phonegap
Hi Team,
We are developing the hybrid based android mobile app and we got " vulnerability assessment and penetration testing " the raising concern as below Properties enabled in android manifest file, please give me the suggestion and explanation

1. android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

This features we enabled while application local native storage in ionic framework, is it required if I am storage of any data in mobile app / device with encrypted. please suggest.

2. Found elf built without Position Independent Executable (PIE) flag -  how we can fix this issues.