inAppBrowser issue in cordova( Unable to download a pdf file from website )

Nareshrajuu

Mar 21, 2019, 8:35:26 AM3/21/19
to phonegap
Hi Team,

I am using inAppbrowser in my cordova project.
I am unable to download a generated PDF file from  loaded website through InAppBrowser.
But it is working when if i open same website in mobile browser.
 so please provide your valuable idea to me.

here is my config file:
<content src="index.html" />
    <access origin="*" />
    <allow-intent href="*" />
    <allow-intent href="http://*/*" />
    <allow-intent href="https://*" />
    <allow-intent href="tel:*" />
    <allow-intent href="sms:*" />
    <allow-intent href="mailto:*" />
    <allow-intent href="geo:*" />
    <preference name="Orientation" value="portrait" />
    <platform name="android">
        <allow-intent href="market:*" />
    </platform>
    <allow-navigation href="http://*/*" launch-external="yes" />
    <allow-navigation href="https://*/*" launch-external="yes" />
    <allow-navigation href="data:*" launch-external="yes" />

js code:

cordova.InAppBrowser.open('my_website_url', '_blank','location=yes,hideurlbar=yes,hidenavigationbuttons=yes,enableViewportScale=yes,closebuttoncaption=Back,closebuttoncolor=#3333ff,zoom=no,hardwareback=yes,toolbarposition=top,toolbarcolor=#cce5ff');

Thanks in advance