I want to change the Credit Card I am using. How do I do that?

10 pregleda
Pređi na prvu nepročitanu poruku

AWJW

nepročitano,
16. 3. 2018. 11:27:3516.3.18.
– PhoneboothCommunity
Please instruct me how to update my current payment method

AWJW

nepročitano,
16. 3. 2018. 11:33:4916.3.18.
– PhoneboothCommunity
If you need to update your payment method, please go to the following link:

Here, you will enter your billing login credentials.  This login is NOT the same as your portal login.  You would have received a registration link to access this portal.  If this is the first time reaching this portal, please open a ticket with support from the following link:

Once you have access to the portal and login, you will navigate to the PROFILE section to add an additional card.  See below screenshot for Payment Information section under PROFILE.

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Prosledi
0 novih poruka