Hi Everibody!

Eloy López

Aug 7, 2012, 1:22:35 PM8/7/12
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
I just found PhoneDrone, I want to depth study this project, because I share the view that an Android phone has almost all the sensors needed for an UAV.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and I've tested my experiments with an Arduino Mega ADK board, which finally become broke by overvoltage issues, here you have a little video with my greatest achievements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9PF8EFYIOA
I wish I can contribute to this project with my knowlege about electronics, Android and RC planes.

Eloy López

Aug 7, 2012, 1:27:30 PM8/7/12
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
A small sample of my code at an early stage, before damaging the Arduino board:
http://code.google.com/p/flyingdroid/

Lot Amoros

Jun 6, 2013, 4:47:23 PM6/6/13
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eloy!

I'm interested in your work.

Did you try with the last Arduino version?

I have this error in the your code:
flyingdroid:75: error: 'class AndroidAccessory' has no member named 'powerOn'

You can email me in spanish if you want.

thanks!