Beware of Arduino 1.0

Falko

Feb 22, 2012, 3:04:37 AM2/22/12
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
Beware, I found out the ADK and USBHost Library is not yet compatible with the latest Arduino IDE Version 1.0.

I´m working with version 0023 which can also be downloaded at http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software

If there is any better compatibility with Arduino 1.0 We´ll post it here.

PyroMakus

Feb 24, 2012, 8:43:17 AM2/24/12
to phone-drone-adk
I made a post in diydrones about using Arduino 1.0. Have you try 2.0
USB Host library?

On Feb 22, 12:04 am, Falko <deadfal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Beware, I found out the ADK and USBHost Library is not yet compatible with
> the latest Arduino IDE Version 1.0.
>
> I´m working with version 0023 which can also be downloaded
> athttp://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software

Falko

Feb 24, 2012, 12:13:49 PM2/24/12
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
Can you post the link to the post here?

Von meinem iPad gesendet

> --
> --
> The Phone Drone Discussion Group phone-d...@googlegroups.com

> edit your settings
> http://groups.google.com/group/phone-drone-adk?hl=de?hl=en

Enrico

Mar 25, 2012, 3:02:41 AM3/25/12
to phone-drone-adk
Hey guys, I have used a solution found at Stackoverflow that worked
out for me using the 1.0 version.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I reached sucess with Arduino 1.0 , and I want to share the
solution:

1. I used the CapSense04.zip library:
2. I changed the type from void to size_t in following files from
arduino_bundle_ADK.zip:

AndroidAccessory.cpp line 280: size_t AndroidAccessory::write(uint8_t
b)
AndroidAccessory.h line 71: size_t write(uint8_t b);

Max_LCD.cpp line 257: inline size_t Max_LCD::write(uint8_t value)
Max_LCD.h line 101: virtual size_t write(uint8_t);

I also changed send to write and receive to read, in the demokit.pde
(you will find it in adk_release_0512.zip)

Demokit.pde line 377: Wire.write(reg_addr);
line 383: c = Wire.read();
line 391: Wire.write(reg_addr);
line 392: Wire.write(val);

On 24 fev, 14:13, Falko <deadfal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Can you post the link to the post here?
>
> Von meinem iPad gesendet

John Pachtoun

Mar 27, 2013, 4:50:48 AM3/27/13
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
I am working with version 1.0.3, and we figured out that using USB_Host_Shiled 2.0 is fixing that bug.
Now the demokit software changed, but it's still possible to drive an external LED on out7 of the phoneboard (without any changes to software of the demokit).