PhoneDrone_selftest_v10: code explanation

John Pachtoun

Mar 29, 2013, 12:35:16 PM3/29/13
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends!

In order to run the program written by falko I need to have the older arduino IDE and also old libraries. Since I didn't found everything I need on the internet, I decided to rewrite the code of falko to a newer version which could be compatible with arduino 1.0.4 IDE and USB_host_shield_20 library. [We don't need anymoore to work with AndroidAccesory and old USB_Host_Shield library neither].

Rewriting the code is not as simple as it looks like, but I think I managed it.
Now the problem I have is to understand the basic forwarding of input to output in the Timers.pde file
It would be really nice if some of you guys would find the time and the possibility to explain me how this timers code works. I will appreciate any help!

Thanks

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted