Code Samples from 3DRobotics

Falko

Apr 23, 2012, 3:01:45 AM4/23/12
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
A couple of weeks ago I contacted the support from 3DRobotics and they sent me some sample code to figure the PhoneDroneADK board out. I just cleaned up my Github repository and wanted to share the code with you.

You can find the initial code by 3DRobotics in the master branch of my PhoneDroneSamples repository: https://github.com/deadfalkon/PhoneDroneSamples I also tagged it: https://github.com/deadfalkon/PhoneDroneSamples/tree/PhoneDroneTest

My sample Application that inherits from this sample code is in the phoneDrone branch: https://github.com/deadfalkon/PhoneDroneSamples/tree/phoneDrone
The corresponding Android Application can be found in my PhoneDroneAndroidControl repository. I will setup tags on both repositories so you can match the source of two platforms.
For instance:
and

I also uploaded a new video showing you the app and everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdZokmVdroc