What are the Jumpers for?

Falko

Feb 22, 2012, 3:02:10 AM2/22/12
to phone-d...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday I was asking myself, why I could not connect the Phone Drone Board to my Mac and I asked myself what the purpose of the two jumpers was.
Actually these two questions are related I realized this morning:
If you want to adress the Arduino Mega 2560 you must not plug in the two jumpers. It won´t work if you plug in the jumpers and you will get this kind of error:
Binary sketch size: 1602 bytes (of a 258048 byte maximum)
avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout
avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout

I don´t know what each jumper is for, but I´ll guess I´ll find that out as well.

Falko

PyroMakus

Feb 24, 2012, 8:47:14 AM2/24/12
to phone-drone-adk
The jumper closes to pwm out is to power the servos with 5 volt.